Confused??

Rachel.P

still ttc#1 after loss.
Reaction score
Hi all. I posted in another forum but I must have confused people because no one replied :( anywho, I'm cutting it shorter this time! What I basically asked was after a m/c, if you fall preg before your first period, can it take longer to show on a hpt? This is what my dr has said, due to the drop in hormones having to climb back up to normal before rising to "pregnant levels" ( his words) as I'm still waiting for AF but my hormones were back to normal 6 weeks ago. Help?? Thanks x

Sorry I don't have an answer to your question exactly. I recently suffered a miscarriage and my doctor said to wait a minimum of one cycle because hormones can be all over the place in general right after a miscarriage and your period might not have enough "lining" the first cycle so waiting one will help build up a better foundation for implantation etc.

Do you think you might be pregnant? Have you taken a pregnancy test yet?

Hi grandbleu. My dr said it didn't really matter, but we weren't really trying again yet. I've taken one that came out negative, but she still says I could be, though I may not show up as early. My hormones measured normal a week after my mc, and I've had a check up scan and my
Lining is already thickening, so if I am, I'm safe at least! I'm waiting for the blood nurse to come back from her holidays so I can have a blood test done, but until then I'm left guessing :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->