Confusing symptoms, any advice will be helpful!

RoxannaMaria

Reaction score
Hello ladies.
I've been stalking this forum for a while and today I've decided that I need some help from you.
I'm almost 24, my fiancée is 37.
I've stopped taking the pill in late August 2016 cause we've decided we want a baby. The first couple of months we just didn't use protection; from November I've started using opk's and measuring BBT.
I'm a usual spotter before AF (a week or so) and it's driving me crazy cause I always hope it's IB.
This month I had a doc's appointment on 26th at 9PM and had an echo exactly before I was about to ovulate, so we'd BD the next day and the day after (also 2 days before O) so I thought this definitely will be our month.
So this happened after O:
dpo 2- now > sore boobs(sorry TMI) which I usually don't have, sometimes not even on my period,
dpo 3 - now> cramps and bloating,
dpo 6 some Yellowish cm (sorry for TMI, again!),
dpo 8 Pink CM,
dpo 9 brown cm,
dpo 10 a small spot of bright red blood after BD
dpo 11 (today) I've decided to POAS. I was really confident because of the cramps, sore boobs and CM that I was pregnant.
Got a BFN at 8 in the morning, at 10 I've spotted watery Brown and at 12 I got some red kinda dark blood, not a flow and not too much, now it's brown. And I'm very nauseous.
the cramps are gone, but my breasts are killing me with pain!!
I am so sorry again for TMI.
What the.. Is happening? Could AF start 6 days earlier? I'm usually regular, 27-29. Is it a M/C?
I could use some advice.
Thanks!!
Baby dust to all <3

Hello ladies.
I've been stalking this forum for a while and today I've decided that I need some help from you.
I'm almost 24, my fiancée is 37.
I've stopped taking the pill in late August 2016 cause we've decided we want a baby. The first couple of months we just didn't use protection; from November I've started using opk's and measuring BBT.
I'm a usual spotter before AF (a week or so) and it's driving me crazy cause I always hope it's IB.
This month I had a doc's appointment on 26th at 9PM and had an echo exactly before I was about to ovulate, so we'd BD the next day and the day after (also 2 days before O) so I thought this definitely will be our month.
So this happened after O:
dpo 2- now > sore boobs(sorry TMI) which I usually don't have, sometimes not even on my period,
dpo 3 - now> cramps and bloating,
dpo 6 some Yellowish cm (sorry for TMI, again!),
dpo 8 Pink CM,
dpo 9 brown cm,
dpo 10 a small spot of bright red blood after BD
dpo 11 (today) I've decided to POAS. I was really confident because of the cramps, sore boobs and CM that I was pregnant.
Got a BFN at 8 in the morning, at 10 I've spotted watery Brown and at 12 I got some red kinda dark blood, not a flow and not too much, now it's brown. And I'm very nauseous.
the cramps are gone, but my breasts are killing me with pain!!
I am so sorry again for TMI.
What the.. Is happening? Could AF start 6 days earlier? I'm usually regular, 27-29. Is it a M/C?
I could use some advice.
Thanks!!
Baby dust to all <3

Hi RoxannaMaria:flower:

I don't think it's Af that is early, but it might be implantation spotting:winkwink:
I usually spot a couple of days before Af, but in January it was so different because it was very ligth brown cm with a hint of red. Usually I get only red spotting right before Af arrives so for me it was implantation spotting. I took a clearblue a day before the spotting began and had a super faint line, I waited two more days and the line was much darker than the 15. And if you normally don't have sore breasts/nipples this could also be a sign:winkwink:
Crossing fingers for you hun!!
Oh and don't think it's a mc either, if it would be a chemical or mc it would happen around time of expected period or later. But try not to think like that right now, positive thoughts;)

Hello, hun.
Thank you SO MUCH for your positive thoughts, you made me feel a LOT better!
Congrats on your BFP! When are you due?
Have a H&H pregnancy!
Xx

Hello, hun.
Have a H&H pregnancy!
Xx

Thank you sweetie:winkwink: I haven't seen a doctor yet, my first appointment is February 23 and will be 8+6 then. But according to my calculations it will be end of September:winkwink:
Although it's possible I get induced a couple of weeks earlier because my two last pregnancies I had very high blood pressure so maybe I will have my baby in beginning of September.
This will be my 6th child, but my hubbys 4th. I have two older kids from other relationships.

Hello, hun.
Have a H&H pregnancy!
Xx

Thank you sweetie:winkwink: I haven't seen a doctor yet, my first appointment is February 23 and will be 8+6 then. But according to my calculations it will be end of September:winkwink:
Although it's possible I get induced a couple of weeks earlier because my two last pregnancies I had very high blood pressure so maybe I will have my baby in beginning of September.
This will be my 6th child, but my hubbys 4th. I have two older kids from other relationships.

Fingers crossed for you! Xx
Wow, 6th? Sounds like a BIG happy family, that's so great!!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"