Confusion with Ovulation test after laparoscopy

Babinogi

Reaction score
I am new to Ovulation tests. I was pregnant in June but had a miscarriage in August. On December 2nd I had a laparoscopy to check for Endometriosis as I had been having symptoms for several years. Turns out, I don't have Endometriosis! I was so excited.

I had the lap on Friday, December 2nd. My period was late, I was supposed to get it before the surgery but it didn't come. Immediately after the surgery I had light bleeding - they said that was normal after a lap. In total I bled for 8 days so I'm not sure when my period started.

Even though I was still sore from the lap.
We decided to BD on the Thursday 15th & Friday 16th of December.
On Thursday the 15th it was my first time taking the Ovulation test.
I took it quite late, about 9 PM.
The test and control lines looked the same darkness.
On Saturday we were unable to do the BD.
Sunday morning I took the test again in the morning to see if it had gone but low and behold the test line was much darker then the control line.
We had to go out that day, but when we got back in the PM i tested again and the line had disappeared altogether and there was no line in the test area!

My question is: Does anyone think that the BD on Thursday & Friday would be the right time to try and conceive? I'm sure if we could have, perhaps Saturday would have been the best day. Should we have BD on Sunday morning? Can the test read positive from Thursday night to Sunday morning?

It's now Wednesday the 21st and I am feeling nauseous. I'm guessing that would be way to early to feel pregnancy symptoms.

Can anyone give advice on the OVulation urine tests. I am wondering if the first test I took on the Thursday was indeed a positive.

Thank you so much!
Babinogi

I would say that if you took the Ovulation test Thursday night and the two lines looked alike and you DTD that night and the next night, then you should have gotten it covered. Good Luck.

Thanks Havelar! I hope you are right!
Good luck to you too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"