Connah Andrew Riches 19.07.09

Connah'sMommy

Reaction score
So this is my story!

Saturday the 18th was a normal day...cleaned the house,went shopping,dyed my hair etc and by 11pm decieded to get a shower.
Just sat down to paint my nails and felt the worst pain ever!
The pains were coming 4 minutes apart and then it clicked...i was in labour!

I rang the labour suite and they said 'dont worry,its probably just a false alarm:saywhat:'

10minuts later i was in absolute agony so rang back and was told to go in.
After 5mins in the car we got to hospital 1am sunday morning only to find the door was jammed and they lock the other 1 after 9pm! Great!:dohh:

finally by 1.30am we got in there and up into the labour suite...
I had the best student midwife any1 could ask for and she was so good at calming me during the contractions...when she left the room i panicked! LOL

I was examined and told i was 8cm dilated already and by this time had no pain relief!

Ended up on gas and air which helped but then asked for the pethadine which did sod all!:dohh:

By 4.59am Connah Andrew Riches was born weighing 8lbs 8oz and with loads of dark hair!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I had no tears or cuts,no stitches or anything!

But i can tell you that peeing afterwards was worse than childbirth itself!

xxx

Congratulations!!!! Can i request the same fast labour please???

I dont think my labour will be that easy the second time round! haha

Thanks every1 xxx

Congrats! I hope next time it will be quicker :p well done on the pain relief - I also only had the pethadione and felt all it did was make me ill!

Congrats! I hope next time it will be quicker :p well done on the pain relief - I also only had the pethadione and felt all it did was make me ill!

That injection was pants! gave me dead legs for nearly 2 weeks! and Connah was very sleepy that day aswel cos it had got into his system :(

wont be having it the next time! xx

wow what a great fast labour you had, sounds lovely and he is just adorable x

https://i676.photobucket.com/albums/vv125/rkkfinancial/congratulations_3.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back