Connecta Baby Carrier

freckleonear

Crunchy mummy
Reaction score
Chocolate cord Connecta baby carrier. Excellent condition. Easy buckle fastenings make an excellent alternative to a traditional mei tai, so great for Dads too. Can be used for front and back carries. Chest strap and instruction booklet included. £35 including postage, please add fees.

https://i561.photobucket.com/albums/ss51/freckleonear/Baby%20Wearing/Slings%20for%20Sale/DSC01330.jpg

https://i561.photobucket.com/albums/ss51/freckleonear/Baby%20Wearing/Slings%20for%20Sale/DSC01331.jpg

Temporarily reduced to £30 for quick sale while there's something I want.

I love connectas but def don't need another! They tend to sell quite well on ebay

Hi there :)
Is your Connecta still available?
Or did you manage to sell it?
If not, I'd be interested please
Thanks
Ellie

I know this isnt for sale now but is it suitable for a newborn? x

Are you used to maitei's or other similar type carriers? I know lots of people have used connectas from newborn & if they are used to babywearing find no problems. I help out with a sling library & we find that mums new to babywearing sometimes feel it's not quite supportive enough and they are a bit nervous until about 6-8 weeks. With the thinner solarweave connecta most choose to wait till about 4 months.

:nope: never had a proper carrier just the rubbish shop bought ones! was looking at ergo but theyre so expensive atm for our budget :( and I dont like the wrap ones, dont trust myself :lol: x

It'd be worth looking up on slingmeet.co.uk if there are any near you that you could go and try out - where exactly are you in Northants & I can ask my friend if she knows of any sling librarys (I'm herts so not a million miles away)

I've never heard of a sling library that would be lovely thank you. Pretty much Northampton itself :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->