Constant ache from SCH?

JerseyRose

TTC#2
Reaction score
I'm currently 7 weeks pregnant and i have a small subchronic hemorrhage. I lost a baby at 10 weeks in December due to a SCH so I'm extremely anxious that it's going to happen again.

I have a constant ache in uterus and it feels like the same pain i felt at the end of my last miscarriage before the baby died.

Has anyone else had a similar constant ache/pain from a sch?

My SCH baby is now 19 months. I had horrible cramps and when I didn't have those - I had dull, aching pains. For months.

Look up the SCH thread. There are a couple active people left there. Best of luck! I know how scary it is. :hugs:

I have constant cramps and dull ache with mine as well and recently started bleeding which is scary just had a scan my baby is fine do you have a link for that thread?

I had a SCH from 6-12 weeks. It did cause me constant cramps. Some days were so bad I thought it must be the end. Then I discovered magnesium. I took a high dose of magnesium citrate in water every day and was almost ache free. Just some days were a bit worse.
My OB had me take progesterone vaginal suppositories.
I also took fish oil* to promote healing and steered clear of Gluten and caffeine. I only ate sugar as a rare exception and I rested lots. My SCH healed quickly after that (2 weeks) and I did not have any more bleeds.

It is hard to say what ultimately worked but I felt good doing everything I can to be safe. Hope yours heals up quickly!

*high amounts of fishoil heal hematoma and thin the blood some naturally so the clot can dissolve easier.

I'm currently 7 weeks pregnant and i have a small subchronic hemorrhage. I lost a baby at 10 weeks in December due to a SCH so I'm extremely anxious that it's going to happen again.

I have a constant ache in uterus and it feels like the same pain i felt at the end of my last miscarriage before the baby died.

Has anyone else had a similar constant ache/pain from a sch?

1..I am having similar pains. I notice the spotting is more frequent when I stand up.
2..I am in week 15 I think it is but I still worry because I wish I could get a fetal monitor and nurse referral for home assistance.
3..I have the SCH along with clear yellowy discharge and it STANKS , which might be my BV staying active so trust me I know the fear.
4. My first child was a stillborn and even though nobody wants to admit it,it was definitely the doses of Zolfran.
So I'm awys worried. I am in physical therapy because of the pains in my back n legs now. :(
5.. I have been diagnosed with SCH since Christmas so trust me when I tell ya, it doesn't get easier in anxious & anxiety if you already suffered a loss.
Especially when you read other Ppl stories of how they made it pass such n such stage n still.......
I suggest you try and get a nurse and bed rest and a good support system. A nurse or someone you can call anytime of the day if you have a concern. Our body does its own thing. LOSTEN TO YOUR BODY/AND BELIEVE IN BABY!! I myself don't even keep up with my pg weeks because I am too nervous .
Try and stay occupied in your mental status, but definitely never ignore symptoms, signs and doubt no matter what any doc says. I have seen a ton already because I REFUSE to lose another baby. I rather be pregnant alone then keep hearing "its normal n goes away" please keep me updated. I look forward to you making it the whole term,but want to get excited with you each week of progress 💞💞💞💞💞💞👍👍👍👍👍

I just found out last night that I have this as well. I'm freaking out a bit, I don't want to lose this baby. the dr said as of right now baby looks good and my hcg level was sky high. I'm very crampy more so when standing

Just an update here im 19 weeks now and my SCH cleared my baby is healthy and there is hope even though its stressful and scary. :hugs::hugs:

Glad to see it cleared for you, I've just been diagnosed with the same at my 12 week scan yesterday and quite scared, finding it quite painful which I didn't expect. Had quite a big bleed from it the night before my scan which was very scary, especially after three previous losses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->