Constant blocked nose

mumtosam

Reaction score
I've never posted in this section before but I'm hoping that someone can help me :flower:

When I was pregnant with my son (now 13 months old) I suffered with a really bad blocked nose all the time. My Dr said it was due to pregnancy hormones and would go away when I had the baby. Well, 13 months on and I still have a blocked nose. It's not as bad and I have been using a nasal spray which helps a lot but surely it can't be good to use that all the time??! I don't think its an allergy as I have never had any allergies before. I just don't know what is causing it and it is so annoying!

Does anyone else have any experience of this?

Me!
I was just the same during pregnancy and now suffer as if i have allergies, but i dont know what to!

I have constant blocked nose, i have PCOS and alot of food intolerances, i find i get worse if ive had dairy or have eaten wheat, which is my main intolerance.

Hope you ladies find out what is causing it

Allergies can appear at any time in life. I have chronic sinusitis and I have heard allergies can make it worse. So I am going to try and go gluten and dairy free for 4 days, and see how I feel. Dairy produces mucus so it can be bad idea. I will let you know if I feel any different. XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->