Constant fear and anxiety

fashionlover

Reaction score
I wake up every night around 4am with horrible thoughts. First I wait to see if baby moves, when I get a wiggle, my mind wanders to how much I want to protect and care for this child and my fear of being incapable. I have a planned c-section at 39 weeks and I am so scared of that too. I have never had any major surgeries before and I am frightened of what could happen to my baby and me. I am also fearful of my financial situation. I had to quit my job due to really bad first trimester illness, and now I am depending on my husband for support. He has been really sweet about it, but I am used to making my own money and I despise asking anyone for money. I own a small business but it has been extremely slow lately and I am wondering if I should even continue to pursue it. I have been praying for God to take my fears away, but it is so hard to stop these thoughts.

try some relaxation techniques, the hormones make you have extreme fears and this happened to me a ton when i was pg with dd1. whenever i would start to freak out about the birth i would take deep breaths and close my eyes and think of my great grandmother who gave birth to 12 healthy children in her 2 bedroom home on a farm in the middle of no where. It gives me strength- try and find something that will give you strength.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->