Constant flashing smiley opk

LadyLovenox

Reaction score
Hi ladies! As the title says, I have a flashing smiley opk every day of the month. Cycle day 1-13 flashing smiley (even w my period!) solid smiley cd 14, which stays for 48 hrs, then flashing smiley every day til I ovulate again. This means estrogen is high, not lh, but why would my estrogen be high all month? Is this a problem?

Don't want to read and run! I really wouldn't like to assume anything, or make you worry. Are you trying for your first?
Oestrogen inhibits or stops FSH (the hormone that makes your eggs mature) so if you do have a high level it is possible you aren't maturing eggs (so when LH gets released there might not be one ready to release). All women obviously have different levels of oestrogen so it probably is nothing for you to worry about but if I were you I probably would get it checked. Have you just come off a form of BC? If so remnants of that could be still interfering.
Good luck! Xx

Thanks for your response! I'm actually ttc #2....still nursing #1. That could be the problem. I have gotten my period back for 3 cycles now, so my hormones could still be wacky, I guess. Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->