Constant left ovary pain

LoveIsAllINo

GETTING HEALTHY FOR BABY
Reaction score
Hey I have never had this happen but I ovulated either a few days ago or over a week ago and a about 4 days ago I have constant left ovary pain kind of dull but has been there all day, night, and when I wake up. Is this a sign of not ovulating? I know it can be a sign of pregnancy but a part of me feels there may be no chance of pregnancy.

Hey I have never had this happen but I ovulated either a few days ago or over a week ago and a about 4 days ago I have constant left ovary pain kind of dull but has been there all day, night, and when I wake up. Is this a sign of not ovulating? I know it can be a sign of pregnancy but a part of me feels there may be no chance of pregnancy.

how are you feeling now?

Could be a cyst- one often develops after ovulating in the corpus luteum. I often have one, pregnant or not (seen on ultrasounds for pain when not pregnant), and had a really uncomfortable one this pregnancy on my right ovary that’s lasted over halfway through (not sure if it’s still there).

how are you feeling now?

Hi, thank you for checking.. since writing this I realize I definitely O'd about 7 or 8 days ago and have had left ovary pain since then. It let up some for a day or two and was very mild but then came back quite intense. Last night it went into my groin for a few hours down my thigh some too. It definitely feels like a cyst I have just never felt it after O and never in my life for a week. I have had a couple of very mild O sensations on the right as well but every day since O'ing my left ovary has had the dull ache.

Any experience with it?

I was just about to make post about this . I’m having the same pains for about 2 weeks ,my period cramps are never this intense. I’m 5 days past my predicted period but I don’t think I’m pregnant because I don’t have any symptoms.

I was just about to make post about this . I’m having the same pains for about 2 weeks ,my period cramps are never this intense. I’m 5 days past my predicted period but I don’t think I’m pregnant because I don’t have any symptoms.

Really? Are you normally regular? A lot of women have zero symptoms of pregnancy then get a BFP. Did you test after you missed your period?

I’m usually pretty regular 20-23 days apart in my periods ,but I’m currently on Nexplanon and I’m thinking could just be my hormones and Christmas stress. I’ve been avoiding testing because I don’t want to be disappointed if I’m not . I’ll test this weekend to be sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->