Constant Nausea since week 4

Krissykat1006

Reaction score
I am now in week 6 and everyday its the same thing...I wake up feeling like I could vomit, I go through out the day thinking I could vomit and I lay in bed at night hoping I don't vomit :winkwink:

This has been very different from my first PG, so I guess I wasn't mentally prepared for feeling like a big bag of poop for this long!

I bought some lemon ginger tea that seems to help a bit, but I am open to any suggestions anyone else may have who has been there, done that.

I am going to go buy some of those motion sickness bands tomorrow I think.

I've been feeling exactly this the last few days Hun, it's unbearable but seems to ease off at night for me. I am struggling to eat anything as I have little or no appetite what so ever! I just feel weak :(. Hope you feel better soon xx

I don't know if there is a site outside nz but they may deliver... go onto www.baby4you.co.nz tey sell these amazing preggie drops and B6 natals that taste like apple. They really do help if you suck on one before getting out of bed in the morning also try sea sick arm bands for acupressure points... hope this helps :hugs:

I've been feeling exactly this the last few days Hun, it's unbearable but seems to ease off at night for me. I am struggling to eat anything as I have little or no appetite what so ever! I just feel weak :(. Hope you feel better soon xx

I hope you get to feeling better too :) I force myself to eat something but hate every bite. I also upped my water intake hoping that will make a difference.

I don't know if there is a site outside nz but they may deliver... go onto www.baby4you.co.nz tey sell these amazing preggie drops and B6 natals that taste like apple. They really do help if you suck on one before getting out of bed in the morning also try sea sick arm bands for acupressure points... hope this helps :hugs:

I will check those out! Thanks :) :hugs:

I changed taking my prenatal in the morning to bedtime and that seems to help some.

Hope you feel better soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->