constant period like cramping...

tylerlewis

Reaction score
Im 39 +3 and since early hours of this morning ive been getting constant period like cramping!! Im not sure if its contractions as they aren't time able, just constant!! Feels like I need toilet but when I try nothing!!! I had sweep done friday but that was unsuccessful :-( Midwife said im 2cm and 0.5 thick whatever that means?? Anyone else experience these pains and it was labour? I'm getting induced Saturday but would love to go into labour naturally xx

From my 3 labours pains that werent timeable were not contractions as we all know we're so different.

Your cervix hasnt fully thinned and flatten by looks of 0.5cm

My first sweep didnt do much but my second was enough to get me going for good

I did want another sweep done but they didnt book me in for another one :-( x

Ill give them a call today but doubt ill get appointment, they are always fully booked!! I def would like to avoid induction x

Good luck, hope this is the start or that you do start naturally before your reach induction date, 2cm is good you could be more by now fingers crossed :)

Thanks hun :) I really hope this is the start of something!! X

My last labor started out with constant cramping and needing to use the toilet... after a few hours, I started realizing that the cramps had moved into painful waves, and soon after DS was here! Hope that's the case for you, too!!

2nd sweep booked for tomorrow.. hopefully this one works :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"