Constipation and bleeding

kipkip

Reaction score
I have really really bad constipation

I'm used to going once, twice, three times (a lady) a day! I'm now only going once every 3 days!

Tonight, when really pushing toget one it, after I wiped I noticed a bit of spotting. And it was definitely vaginal and not rectal .. And I don't have any piles..

I'm not particularly really worried as I know its prob only associated with the severe pushing! Bit just wanted to see if anyone else had experienced this?

No but it worries me. In the past iv gone to the loo and felt a ripping sensation, then come on the next day.. Around week 5 i felt the same sensation while mayb pushing a bit hard but never came on. I thought at the time id pushed out the pregnancy! Im still worried i may have done damage and am going to mention it at the scan.

This is why I'm actually scared of pooin also ad spottin after contipation I find it helps sorry tmi if I lift my legs then I don't need to push lol mayb this a normal thing??

I had CIN3 on my cervix in march where I had loopy biopsy etc done... My cervix therefore is a bit lumpy and bumpy and I spotted both times after vaginal scan for a few hours then nothing until now, coz I'm constipated! Iv had no spotting since ( but have not needed to poo since either)...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->