Contraception + BFing

mrs.amillian

Mumma to a stunna
Reaction score
what are all you ladies using??

Last time the Dr put me on Cerezette which I hated and really messed me and my fertility up, I do not want to go back on that.

But what are my other options? I'm not sure about a coil especially if I end up with another C-Section. And I don't want to compromise my supply.

Any ideas?

I have the copper coil, sorry what's the issue with the coil and a c section? I've found it the best contraception for me, no hormones (I go a bit loopy Lou on the pill), don't have to think about it, didn't do anything to my fertility, got pregnant within days of having it removed. But periods were heavier for a few months to start but they settled down, haven't had my cycles return yet to compare.

Just that I've heard they prefer to give a coil to women who have given birth vaginally due to the insertion risks.

I was thinking coil, maybe not copper but I've been kinda scared off it due to the fact it can migrate sometimes x

Maybe talk to your GP hun, never heard about the c section thing but I've never had one so no reason to I guess! And migration risks are extremely low and there's a way to check it's still in place, but obviously things can happen so maybe if you talk to a GP or contraceptive nurse they can discuss with you if it's suitable for you :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->