contractions? braxon hicks? when will baby come.

Dannii_mummy

Mum and Expecting baby #2
Reaction score
Basically last night around 9pm I suddenly just felt sevrely ill.. ran to the toilet and was being sick for about 15 minutes, 5minutes later had 2 lots of diarrhoea. Then from then on was getting mild period cramps until I got into bed and they felt abit stronger but only 3 times. Then went to sleep. Woke up still with period pains. ? Been timing the ones that really hurt but they are all over the place ... 10 mins, 7mins, 4mins, 17mins, 13mins,10mins 13mins, 20 mins. ? But have been having them all day.. is this labour or just false?

It could be the start of labor. When I went into premature labor with my first, that's how it began, and since they were irregular I thought they were braxton hicks, but they were contractions.

My contractions (real) were never regular. I was timing them until I went to the hospital and they were similar to yours. I was 5cm dilated. Good luck x

I had contractions for 2 days before I actually went into labor. Regular contractions too, 7 mins apart lasting for 1 min each. Keep timing them and just remember, If you believe its real labor, theres no harm in going in to get checked! Thats what they are there for!

Just wondering how those contractions panned out hun?

I have been having what I would describe as false labour on and off for the last 4-5 days now and I am getting really frustrated with it lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->