Cooking disaster!

twinkle1975

Reaction score
Thought I'd just share my night's cooking disaster with you.
I made a Chicken Korma from weightwatchers recipe - I found it on the website and it sounded really nice. I copied it down as our printer isn't working.
However... I copied it down wrong & ended up putting 4 tablespoons of curry powder in instead of 4 teaspoons!!
DH loved it & said the spice level was 'just right' - it nearly killed me!! :oops:

Anyone else had any disasters to make me feel better?

I dont but my oh made pasta and put 5 min cook pasta and 15min cook pasta in together at the same time :dohh: he cant read lables that well:haha:

haha.. i have done things like that before lmao he said he liked it..
sometimes my oh says that just to not hurt my feelings if i make the odd boo boo.

He's a vindaloo type & I'm a korma so I do believe he liked it!
Maybe the cooking and baking thread wasn't the best place to ask for reassurance!

LOL!! I have done similar. My OH is NOT the type to say it's nice when he doesn't like it. I don't mind if I really have stuffed up and made a total disaster - but he's PICKY! I have made things that've been totally fine and even the kids have been happy eating it and he'll go 'that's got too much garlic in it' and chuck his in the bin then make a sandwich! grr!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->