Coronation Street

M

Maid Marian

Just wanted to find some Corrie-addicts on here. me and hubby love it, and never miss it!

I feel so sorry for Becky and Maria!! Wish Tracy would just go away!

Im a corrie fan. I feel sorry for becky, yes she stole money, yes it was off a friend. But at the end of the day she can't have children and my heart goes out to her. She gave that little boy a good home. As for poor Maria she needs to go to the police to get it sorted, Carla won't do much to help her. She has been S**T on too many times with everything

I think Carla will support her - I really like her!

aussie fan here whos months behind!! We are only up to the bit where poor old jack died :(

I totally think becky was right, I think any mum would have done the same - I'm so glad Sunita understood!

aussie fan here whos months behind!! We are only up to the bit where poor old jack died :(
Hi :) That really is sad - poor Tyrone!

aamm so looking forward to the crash, i've been cheating & reading there web site hehehe :) so sad the losses but :(

I love Corrie! Found the bits of little Hope quite hard to watch though, as Sophie was born at around that gestation last year and spent 12 weeks in neonatal. There's been nothing on about the baby for ages though!

I like corrie better than easties now, its less depressive

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->