Corrie last night?

LucyHF

Reaction score
Did anyone watch it last night? I can't believe the lie Tracy told. Why would you tell such a vile lie about such a sensitive subject to keep a man who you know doesn't love you.
I did lots of shouting at the TV last night.

I hope derdrie (sp) tells steve shes lying according to digi spy she torn between the truth and protcting tracey

I can't believe diedre just sat there and let her lie!! it wound me up :lol: x

I was shocked deidre didn't say anything more than what Tracey did! I know it's awful but I can sort of sympathise,
I thought it was abit unrealistic though, they said she was 5months pregnant so that would make her what 20-24 weeks? Fizz had hope at 6months didn't she, at that point it wouldn't just be a normal mc would it she would have to give birth? Surely they wouldn't just send her home saying you've lost the babies... I might be wrong but that's never how it's happened to me and mine were earlier so surely it gets more complicated at that point and especially with twins? I'm rambling but I'm so confused and abit disappointed with the way it's been shown

You would of also thiugh at 5 months with twins she'd of had some sort if bump

Yeh, when she fell down the stairs I said to OH she's gonna say Becky pushed her, and I agree with the way it's been shown, not quite right is it

becky leaves the show and her last scenes are christmas time..........wonder what happens.....x

Babies dont just disapeer if they die at that stage of pregnancy.. my son died at 20 weeks wnd i had togo though labour and delivery.. something that usually needs to be induced unless your body takes over.. its disgusting that corrie have done zero resarch on the subject... x

I think this storyline is vile, yet again Corrie has shown an inability to portray the loss of a child or children in a factual light.

No induction, no labour and no delivery?? WTF!!!

5 months gone with twins and no bump??!! That just isn't possible.

The lie she has told is beyond words and again soaps using the death of a chid to get ratings at Christmas is just disgusting!!!

V xxx

I hope Deidre tells the truth too. You just wouldn't be able to sleep at night if you didn't speak out, would you?

I do agree that she was probably out of hospital far to soon for the ordeal she has been through, it's like the whole story line is being done in a week.

I think its a horrid storyline :nope: Is anyone else willing to email corrie if I can find the address?

she did seem to have a bit of a bump,but like others have said she would have had to give birth surely?X

https://www.itv.com/contactus/wheretofindus/default.html

this are the contact details.xx

What on earth does she see in Steve anyway, hes butt ugly! :D

I emailed them :)
Do they really think Tracey would just have been sent home that day?

I emailed them and got a reply saying they have passed my email to the corrie team for them to reply.xx

Its a soap.

Maybe insensitively done and not factual but they wont change the way they do things in future they DONT care about peoples opinions as long as their ratings are high.

Sorry to anyone who was upst by the storyline :hug:

I think it was inaccurate but I have read

there is a twist, "Is Tracey still pregnant, shock twist" don't know how true it is though, I see it in one of the mags.

Personally I still think they would have kept her in longer, run more tests etc etc.

Its a soap.

Maybe insensitively done and not factual but they wont change the way they do things in future they DONT care about peoples opinions as long as their ratings are high.

Sorry to anyone who was upst by the storyline :hug:

I have to agree..... its just a soap...........

the storyline was more to do with the steve/becky/tracey scenario rather than the lost of the babies..(yes insensitive but if the storyline was solely about the miscarriage they would of portrayed it better iykwim)..... its just a soap people have to remember that nothing is portrayed exactly true to life.

I was surprised to hear she was 5 months, she had no bump. It made me cry.
Anyway, surely the police will find out she lost the babies the night before she fell (or as she says, was pushed) down Becky's stairs anyway??!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->