Cosatto highchair, Silver Cross Pop, Clarks shoes BN, Girls Clothes NB-12-18months...

Sharpy

Mammy to be!
Reaction score
EDITED - Take 10% off all items - I need to get rid of stuff quickish to get some space back.
Walker reduced to £5 plus whatever postage costs!

Various things for sale - Cosatto 3sixti highchair, Silver Cross Pop buggy, clothes & shoes:

https://foxymopsstuffforsale.myphot...album01&displayAlbumStyle=micro&currentItem=1

Postage is an estimate, and includes packaging, it is attached to each picture as a description. If you want insurance this will cost extra. All paypal charges to be paid by buyer, but bank transfer accepted.

No - postage is attached to each picture. Sorry - should have made that clear.

Smaller items are £1.20-£1.50
Shoes etc. are £2.50
Highchair, Buggy and walker - will be courier or parcel and I will get the cheapest quote!

Will do combined postage.
Thank you!

No - postage is attached to each picture. Sorry - should have made that clear.

Smaller items are £1.20-£1.50
Shoes etc. are £2.50
Highchair, Buggy and walker - will be courier or parcel and I will get the cheapest quote!

Will do combined postage.

How much for the denim dress and minnie mouse dress? Is there a discount for buying 2 items??:winkwink:

How much for the denim dress and minnie mouse dress? Is there a discount for buying 2 items??:winkwink:

Minnie Mouse Dress I will take £2.50; Denim dress £2 plus postage of £2.

Do you have a picture of your actual highchair? And do you have any idea of what postage might be? I'm guessing your nowhere near preston! lol. Thanks

Do you have a picture of your actual highchair? And do you have any idea of what postage might be? I'm guessing your nowhere near preston! lol. Thanks

I will get you some pics now...

hi could I also have the Tesco cardigan for £1? If you PM me your details I will get the money sent via paypal today

Many thanks
Jannine

Jannine will pm you now whilst I have two mins.

Re: the photos for the highchair, can I get back to you tonight. I am waiting for phonecall from hubby as his grandpa died this morning.

hi could I also have the Tesco cardigan for £1? If you PM me your details I will get the money sent via paypal today

Many thanks
Jannine

Hi hun
Paypal is [email protected]
Total is £7.50 + paypal charges unless it can be sent as a gift (I haven't done it for a while so not sure if they have changed it)

Will aim to post by Wednesday depending how things go with hubby and his family.
Thank you
Claire

Many thanks
Jannine

Hi hun
Paypal is [email protected]
Total is £7.50 + paypal charges unless it can be sent as a gift (I haven't done it for a while so not sure if they have changed it)

Will aim to post by Wednesday depending how things go with hubby and his family.
Thank you
Claire

Hi, I have just sent the payment.

Sorry to hear about the death in your family :cry:

Just let me know when you have posted them xx

PS the payment will come from [email protected] as it is my OH's account!

Of course you can hun. Theres no rush. Family matters come first by a long shot! :flower:

Hi - just bumping this. Had a rough few weeks but have time to sell things again!

Skull dress is 9-12months.

Photos of the highchair will be posted tonight, and photos of the pushchair will be posted tomorrow!

Hiya,
I'd like to buy the highchair I've sent you a private message. Could you PM me to confirm price, courier cost etc. Hope to hear from you soon!
Thankyou!
Lyndsey

Hiya hun does the pushchair come with the raincover as well?
ETA: just read your description at the bottom lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->