cosleepers

vicwick

Expecting baba #2
Reaction score
Where did you get your bedguards/rails from please? just looking for one and they all seem to be for childrens beds. Also our mattress has the memory foam topper should i turn it over so it isn't too soft for bubs for safety? ust tryinmg to ne extra safe as he will not go down in his basket at all

Sorry I just cuddle to sleep with her no bedrails...I think your ok with the memory foam but call a dr to be sure...:hugs:

I don't use bedrails-I just cuddle-but I did take my mattress off the frame and off the box spring so if she fell off she would be so low to the floor it would be alright... BUT I do know you can get them at Babies are us! I saw them there a few months ago!

I just wedged some pillows and cushions between the side of the mattress & the bedside drawers - so that he couldn't roll off. That was when he was younger - now I just cuddle him.

We have the Babydan bedguard. It works with adult beds and slatted bases. I recommend it.
https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/productdisplayA_334_10751_-1__13514_10001_

I lay Peyton on his boppy pillow. The sides of the pillow surround his body so he can't roll.

We sleep without a rail, Jasper just gets half the bed, I get a third and my OH gets whats left!!! :muaha:

In hospital they let me sleep with Jasper in the bed, they just put a rolled up towel wedged against his either side so he couldn't roll.

Hmm...and... my mum told me that when I was 6 weeks old I rolled out of bed, onto the floor and didn't even wake up :p so... babies are pretty tough :p

we dont use a rail either, but we have kicked oh into the spare room so its just me and bubs. she cant really roll yet, but i place her in the middle and i sleep on whats left.

Hello :wave:

I'm not over here yet (will be soon :) ), we're going to co-sleep using a snugglenest that I ordered from Littlewoods catalogue (got a voucher code so got £15 off a couple of months ago).

Just wanted to say that we've got a memory foam mattress topper too and I've read a thread on Pregnancy Club that warns against you co-sleeping using a memory foam mattress because of the risk of overheating, it's worth checking out to be on the safe side. The snugglenest has it's own mattress so I'm thinking there won't be an issue for us. Can see me having the forehead thermometer permenantly attached to his head for the first few nights / weeks!!!

Better get back to the third tri, hope you don't mind me popping in!!!

x

we dont use a rail either, but we have kicked oh into the spare room so its just me and bubs. she cant really roll yet, but i place her in the middle and i sleep on whats left.

Same here he sleeps better in there anyway. Alfie has practically the full bed to himself lol

i dont use bed rails either he sleeps in my arms or in the middle or with my hand on his bum lol

matress shud be fine tho i dont see a problem but if ur not sure ask ur hv :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->