Cosmo robot

kirstybumx3

Mum to two boys, R&N
Reaction score
Oh no. This household has discovered Cosmo. OH is desperate to buy him for Rio (I think he secretly wants it himself)
Has anyone actually used one? Is it good? Worth the money?
I would probably spend £100 on a doll without a second thought which is crazy but the thought of spending £160 on a robot terrifies me lol.
Any info would be great! Really unsure what to do.

It's £160 now?! It was £200 when I looked after Ava mentioning it. He looks so cute and I think it's brill. I would go for it at that price (as long as your phone/tablet is compatible with it) unless its due for another price drop. I'd choose it over the Luvabella, but that's because me, OH and Ava are more techy.

It's £160 now?! It was £200 when I looked after Ava mentioning it. He looks so cute and I think it's brill. I would go for it at that price (as long as your phone/tablet is compatible with it) unless its due for another price drop. I'd choose it over the Luvabella, but that's because me, OH and Ava are more techy.

He’s dropped to £160 on Amazon and Argos. The collectors edition is £160 on Argos too. I’m really considering it even though Rio is finished and it’s such a big money item. Just hope it doesn’t drop massively after Christmas!

Oh wow! Could you not call it a joint family present just to make it feel a little more acceptable to spend more? haha. Or, what if you wait until after Christmas? Keep the money aside and take him shopping for it.

My oldest wants it. Its his birthday in may so might see if it drops any more by his birthday.

I bought it for DH, it was £199.00 when i bought it.
I'd snap it up at £160.00!

I love Cosmo, he's so cute but after my husband dropped around £150 on BB8 when he first came out I'm going to say no, not worth it. It's a 5 minute wonder :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->