could do with a little advice.

lilmissdanni

Reaction score
Although this is 2nd pregnancy, it might as well be my first coz I can remember nothing about early pregnancy with Rylan apart from subway making me throw up and fainting in the in-laws kitchen! I also worked full-time so wouldn't have had time to consider things...

I'm having pains under my jelly belly....feel like someone is stretching it. I also have back ache in my lower back. Are these sort of things normal...according to my dates I'm only 4 weeks.

As far as I know they are ok. I had loads of period type cramps and stretching all the way up until now. If you have severe pain or bleeding. I would see your dr tho xx

This does sound normal to me :hugs: try not to worry xxxx

Defo! this is my 2nd aswel, and I have been hurting throughout 1st tri. As you already have had a baby your body is gonna stretch around and do things differently this time. I wouldn't worry unless you have bleeing!

Good luck

I was the same, this my my 2nd pregnancy and can't remember anything about my first, I had loads of cramps up until 9weeks ish and baby is just fine :) xx

This is my 4th and I get these every time! Last night, for example, I had to go to bed because my stretching pains were so bad... felt almost as though I had to go #2 but nothing. This morning I feel like my bump may be larger than it was yesterday. Completely normal :)

That is exactly how it feels...like I need go poop!

Ah, alls good I guess!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"