Could extra weight be from pregnancy or too early!?

pearlsandbows

Got our BFP on Xmas Day!
Reaction score
I last weighed myself end of nov, have stepped on the scales again today to find I am a whole stone heavier! I definitely indulged over xmas so attributing it to that but wondering if the pregnancy could be contributing at all this early on? Feeling pretty down as dieting is not really an option while pregnant I would imagine, wouldn't want to harm baby's development, but hate being any more than a uk12 & am tipping over to the next size :( !
xo.

Because of the extra progesterone digestion and everything slows down considerably, so your body absorbs more nutrients this way, but you can have smaller and less frequent bowel movements and retain more in your digestive tract. Also, the volume of blood in your body is increasing and such fluids are not light by any means. If you are not suffering too bad from morning sickness, it is normal to have some weight gain in the 1st trimester. Some people with morning sickness loose weight. If you are underweight to begin with, you are more likely to gain weight faster than someone ho is overweight.

Dieting not so much but you can healthy eat. I'm joining slimming world again this week.
It is probably a bit of both xx

I always gain a bit of weight in between ovulation and getting BFP. I should just know that I'm pregnant when that happens, but I overlook it and just start dieting instead. hahaha. For me, it's water weight, and it has gone away at some point during each of my pregnancies, and I've started growing baby and increasing blood, breast, etc. that would make up for it.

I'm not sure about the weigh gain but I just wanted to say hi as I am 6+4 days too :)

Aww hi CLB I haven't found anyone the same as me yet! :flower:

Thanks for the advice am going to start on the exercise bike tonight & walking the dog more!
xo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->