Could having a new sexual partner cause pregnancy symptoms?

FaithRose18

Reaction score
So I have three children. And my cycle is very regular. I don't have a lot of PMS symptoms normally and the only time I cramp is two days after my period Starts when it gets very heavy. I only have one day where I feel very emotional and I start being over-reactive to things and that's usually the day before my cycle starts. So when I share what's happening now I'm having a lot of hormonal fluctuation. It is all the things I'm experiencing I've only experienced when I was pregnant.

So I started seeing this guy a few months ago and we just barely started being intimate since Christmas Day. My last period came on the 26th. I noticed that I have a fertile window starting almost immediately after my period ends but so after it ended we had a date and on the 3rd we were intimate. At that time we were protected with condoms except for some play which included pre-cum grinding and some almost entering with the tip at the opening of the vagina.

I wasn't thinking about it at all and then on the 11th we were intimate again and that time we were kinda testing fate even more. Fluids exchanged a little but through his boxer briefs. Then some more of the grinding and playing at the tip/opening. He's also very wet for a man and between both of our fluids I think a sperm could swim but it was pre-cum so I didn't think about it being a possibility at all.

Then the 12th I started getting tingling in my breasts. I thought it would go away but it didn't. He seems to think that it's because my hormones are just adjusting. Then starting about 4 days ago I started getting uterine cramping too. Especially after pooping where it feels like my period is definitely here but it's not. That's been going on every day. And since last night I've been feeling like a little vibration in the uterus and that started last night and it happened again this morning. And then the past few days like three days I've been having like emotional mood swings to the point where I'm going to cry just because I couldn't have this smoothie I wanted because the store was closed. And then also at work I'm just a lot more short with people and my boss even asked me if I wanted to go home.

So obviously at this point I'm having the full on early pregnancy symptoms and I never experienced these except in my past pregnancies. So I'm just wondering could it be that I am like what's the chance of that? Or is it possible that my body is just adjusting to having a new partner and all the hormonal fluctuations of that? I had not had any partner for 2 and 1/2 years prior to this and so everything was like clockwork until this experience now. Also my co-worker and I are on the same cycle and hers came early on the 18th so I thought to myself oh well this is probably what's happening my period is going to come early. But every time I sit on the toilet and I'm having these cramps I keep thinking I'm going to see blood but it's nothing. So these are just all similar things that I've experienced in my past pregnancies.

Last edited:
@FaithRose18 More than likely it is just hormones. Is your period close to being due? I would go ahead and take an early pregnancy test though if you feel like these symptoms only occur when pregnant. With precum it is very unlikely but it happens.

@FaithRose18 More than likely it is just hormones. Is your period close to being due? I would go ahead and take an early pregnancy test though if you feel like these symptoms only occur when pregnant. With precum it is very unlikely but it happens.
It's due around the 24th or 25th. This is crazy to only be hormones.

I would take a frer, just to be safe. There has been months that I’ve had mimic pregnancy symptoms but definitely wasn’t. I try not to think about them anymore. It definitely could happen but chances are slim. My husband and I use the pull out method and haven’t gotten pregnant except when trying for 7 years.

So today I started getting creamy CM and had two little pink spots. Still having lots of cramping. I started to think it's not possible to be pregnant but I never get mid cycle cramping or cm leading up to period. AF not due til the 25th. I'll probably take test in the morning.

I used my ovulation calculator and looks like I would have conceived the day before ovulation which happened on the 11th. As stated before we had sex on the 10th and some penetration through his boxer briefs and a few other times with grinding. No actual ejaculate entered me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->