could i be near to meeting my lil guy?

mummyof3babas

Reaction score
for the last few days iv been feeling very sick, having lots of bhs which become uncomfortable as i get alot of pressure down below and backache:/ tonight iv had Alot! of bhs which again are uncomfortable also have belly ache and feel very sick:( im 38 weeks tmorow, :happydance: could this be the start? forgot to mention been having more discharge and peein alot more too lol x

Who knows huni im a ftm lol!! But fingers crossed for u huni xxxx

I hope so. I've been having the same for the past 3 days.

My BH have been increasing heaps too (and discharge and peeing). Was having dreams last night that I was having contractions... Sure enough, woke up and was. Turned out to only be BH but it also made me wonder whether my lil man is getting closer to being here. GL. X

I've been having all of that except for the BH plus I feel like sleeping all the time I hope it's our body's preparing

Yes, Braxton Hicks is practice for your real labor. I don't think you're going to go have the baby in the next few days but your symptoms are sure tell signs you're getting close. ;)

The more babies you have the more BHs you get so unfortunately it's not a 'sign'. However, if you're feeling very heavy etc that should mean that baby is nicely engaged and putting pressure on the cervix, stimulating things to start.(all the peeing as well - that's a good sign baby is low).

You could just be in very slow early labour in which case, try not to get frustrated. Just go with it and enjoy your last few days of 'normality' lol :thumbup:

Good luck xx

I've felt the same way for a week. It's intense. I never had this with my first baby. My doctor thinks this baby is coming soon, so I had to get a scan done to check brain and lung development to know that he's "ready". Hopefully you go soon and I last 2 more weeks. lol

You usually will lose about 2-3 lbs of water weight about 3-4 days prior to starting labor. So, possibly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->