Could i be pregnant again with different symptoms?

happyma

Reaction score
Hello all
I have a three yr old and when I was pregnant with her I was lucky enough to have nosymptoms, I didn't findd out I was pregnant till almost three months, but now three weeks after having unprotected sex and two weeks after one day of heavy blleeding and a day of sspotting I've been experiencing pains I've never had before. My stomach is extremely bloated, severe headachees lower back pains, I've been sleep for ever ans still wake up tired. I have heavy discharge and now my colstrum is coming bck after not bf for over two yrs. I took a test but it came up negative but then again with my 1st child it took four tests to come up positive. And I've also had the feeling I have vomit in my throat and bad heart burn. Some help me pls.

And I'm trying to figure out soon because my bf is moving to a different state and I decided I would come along right away if I am expecting

Try taking another test or go get a blood test.

New to this site, but feeling a little anxious. Hubby and I are TTC #1. Had "old blood" the day before my period, which only lasted 3 days. Normally, I don't have"old blood" at all, my periods last between 4-5 days and my last day was very light, which is unlike the usual. My husband and I have already gone through 1 MC about a year ago. We are hoping to be one of the lucky ones soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->