Could i be pregnant again?

cat118118

mother of 1 and expecting
Reaction score
Hi every1 :) long time no post lol

As some of you may no nearly 6 months ago i gave birth to a beautiful baby girl :) after i had her i had the usual "after pregnancy bleed" and then my periods returned to normal.

I had my period on the 2nd of january. It started like normal. Very crampy and heavy for the first 2 days and then the bleeding calms down and it comes to an end on day 4-5. So this month my period was due on the 2nd of february but....... On the 15th and 17th of january me and my partner had sex and on one of the dates (i cant remember which on) the condom split!! Oooopsie :(

But the on the 31st of this month i started to bleed very very lightly i thought this was my period so i usued a tampon. When i went to change it, it had hardly been used so i put a pad on and for the next 3 days i could have probably only changed it once (i changed it more than that obviously) but when it got to day 4 and it was ending it was brownish.

With my daughter i never had implantation bleeding but ive heard not every pregnancy is the same.

So i was wondering could i be pregnant or was this my period ? Just a very weird one?

Any advice?......

That sounds exactly like the bleed I had last month. Apparently itsreally common to have a light bleed when your af Is due in early pregnancy. It sounds like you very well could be n but a others said the only way to know is to test.

Test and let us know what the outcome is! Hope it's what you want ;)

I had implantation bleeding with my second. Test!

....and? Anybody know yet what the answer is??:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->