Could I be pregnant? Answers, help, advice anything, thank you!

betha

Reaction score
Okay I'll just give the facts:
33 days into my cycle
pink spotting starting two days ago, now only when i wipe do i sometimes see pink
had sex saturday june 23, before that june 19, and a couple times before then
last period may 28
cycle lengths vary
lower back pain kinda
used pull out method

I don't have money at the moment for a test, so i will take one when i can but any thoughts? i NEVER spot, and the last time i did was because i had missed my period for two months already. i usually always have cramping before my period starts, this time i had nothing until a couple days ago. i don't know if the spotting was too late for implantation bleeding? idk help please!

could be the beginning of AF but if it isnt possibly pregnancy related not sure unless you test good luck

It's hard to know seeing as you have irregular cycles. It is possible it is implantation bleeding if you're having a long cycle. You dtd around the right time for ovulation if you're having a longer cycle so although you used the pull out method, which is not supposed to be that reliable, it is possible you are pregnant. The only way you'll know for sure is to test. You can buy cheap tests over the internet for a few pounds- I got 25 for only a few quid last time I was TTC. Are you TTC at the moment?

Need Help!! Im new to all this..but I really thought this was our month..Ive had 1 pregnancy 5 years ago that ended in a miscarrage at weeks due to car accendent & a chemical in Dec 2011...I dont chart, but i have perfect 28 day cycles and check my cm..around 4 DPO i had bleeding gums when brushed my teeth...After O my cm started to dry..I started cramping 7 DPO along with a sore throat..and started getting a wet feeling along with SMALL amounts of what kinda looked like ewcm..some of it has white tinge..on 8 DPO i had 3 TINY spots of bright pink blook (2 in undies, 1 smear on tp).i have never spotted in my life.. cramps persisted till 10 DPO..Ive been taking lots of HPT and all BFNs..yesterday i stepped on a nail..and had to go to ER..I had a blood test and it not only came back BFN..but level was a 1!! Does this mean Im out for this month..

Okay I'll just give the facts:
33 days into my cycle
pink spotting starting two days ago, now only when i wipe do i sometimes see pink
had sex saturday june 23, before that june 19, and a couple times before then
last period may 28
cycle lengths vary
lower back pain kinda
used pull out method

I don't have money at the moment for a test, so i will take one when i can but any thoughts? i NEVER spot, and the last time i did was because i had missed my period for two months already. i usually always have cramping before my period starts, this time i had nothing until a couple days ago. i don't know if the spotting was too late for implantation bleeding? idk help please!

if he pulled out before ejaculation..it would be highly unlikely b/c there are no sperm in pre-cum..some men that say they pull out, sometimes get a little in there though :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->