Could i be pregnant at 46?

OHBABYOHBABY

Reaction score
I hope someone can help me out here. I am hesitant to test but a little concerned. I am on day 41 of my cycle with no period - 2 weeks late for me. I had brown spotting around when I should have O'd, but it if was ovulation spotting I should have had my AF on time. I BD'd about 2 days after AF thinking I was safe but maybe had a flukey early O and maybe the brown spotting which came about 5-7 days later - was implantation?

I am 46 so it seems unlikely however I am very regular with AF 26 days always! I have no real symptoms other than being tired, bitchy and peeing a little more. Breasts are not swollen or sore at all and not nauseaus. Could it be perimenopause that caused this. The timing all seems too weird with the BD then 5-7 days later brown spotting then no AF, but isnt it only a 5% chance to conceive at my age?

Any help, advice would be soooo appreciated! Oh and btw, the daddy is young so not sure if maybe his young sperm found a healthy oldegg LOL

If you are usually very regular, something is definitely off! I'd do a pregnancy test in your shoes.

Pre-menopause is a valid concern. Also, a friend of mine who is turning 41 this year is finding that her body is changing too. Where she was once regular, she is also experiencing spotting and longer cycles. Her gyn told her it was normal once she hit her 40's.

However, take the test! You never know - you might be expecting a little bundle of joy! :happydance:

Take the test! A friend of mine got preganant at 47. They had IVF to conceive their son and so she thought she couldn't get pregnant. She had also just been through radiation for cancer so getting pg was the last thing on her mind! But yes it happened!

Oh i hope you are it would be a great incentive for me as i am 43 and trying good luck when you do a test hun xx

If your still having AF every month then YES you can get pregnannt did you test? I am curious
FX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->