Could I be pregnant?

Awesome gal

Reaction score
My last period was June 18th....my boyfriend and I had sex both he 3rd and 4th of july.....my highest fertility day was July 2nd....my period was due July 16th and so far nothing....I have had symptoms of heaviness/bloating in tummy, headache, lower back ache, sore nipples, nauseated, weight gain, or it feels like it, and some clear and white milky discharge. My cycle is very regular at 28 days...I took a dollar tree test about 3 days ago and it was negative...is this too early to get a positive result let alone have symptoms?

Maybe wait a few more days but usually if you havent had AF show up it should be showing up. I have had bloating as well

Mine was also due July 16th and my most fertile day was July 2nd. I took a test at 11dpo (3 days before missed period) and it was negative. I took a test again at 18dpo (4 days after missed period) and it was positive. So you very well could be pregnant. Good luck! :D

Awesome Caitlin, that is encouraging! I will test in the morning... I hope it is positive!!! Congrats to you too!!

You could very well be pregnant. I agree with the other girls. Wait a couple of days and re-test. I am keeping my fingers crossed that you are indeed pregnant. Sounds like very promising signs:happydance:

Having symptoms now is totally possible..

When DS was created last year due to NTNP, I didn't get a positive until a full week after AF was due. I got a bunch of negatives beforehand. AF was supposed to show up last year July 24 and so I tested July 24, 26, 27, and 29th with a negative. Finally got my BFP on August 1st.. so it's not over yet.
I will keep my fingers crossed for you!! :D

I hope so, the not knowing is crazy...I took a test last night and neg...today, still no period....today marks a full week of missed period... I thought maybe it's just too soon to get a pos if I am due to only being 20 days since having sex...I will be going to my boyfriends in CA this Thursday and we will do another test then...fingers crossed in deed...

Mine was also due July 16th and my most fertile day was July 2nd. I took a test at 11dpo (3 days before missed period) and it was negative. I took a test again at 18dpo (4 days after missed period) and it was positive. So you very well could be pregnant. Good luck! :D

Caitlin - Congrats!!!!! I'm so excited for you!!

Awesome Gal - Good luck!!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->