could I be pregnant?

EmmyRae

Reaction score
First month of TTC, had sex during ovulation on my peak days. The 20th I started having thick creamy cm every day quite a bit, today the 25th it's more watery and a milky color quite a bit too. Iv had back pain, increased hunger, my boob's feel fuller, headache, slightly cramping, neasue and warmer to the touch
My period is due June 3rd Is there a chance I'm pregnant?

If you bded during your fertile window then it's possible! Unfortunately symptoms are not a good indication of pregnancy, you can test the day of your expected period to get a more accurate result. Fx this is your month! Don't be discouraged if not though, it can take up to a year for a healthy couple to conceive. Each month is only a 20 percent chance! GL to you!

Its definitely possible but as Froggy stated, you cant really go off of symptoms or know if its a pregnancy symptom until after that BFP. You could test June 1st and its certainly possible to get a BFP by then if this is your month! :). After O, progesterone takes over in large amounts and unfortunately, progesterone and hcg (pregnancy hormone) mimic each other, causing the same symptoms. The TWW is enough to drive a person mad! Lol. I wish u lots of luck & I hope these symptoms lead to ur bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->