Could I be?!

Teekayy

Reaction score
So, me and my boyfriend have had sex unprotected for a while. Everytime has been inside me.
I'm due for my period any time now, but it doesn't feel like it's coming anytime soon.
My breasts are extremely sore and tender to touch, the thing around my nipple itself has become bigger & there is more veins around that area aswell.
I feel bloated at times, I am constipated & getting massive mood swings.
Today my boyfriend was putting Christmas lights up I was sitting watching and actually came inside to lay down because I felt exhausted.

Anything will help, getting a test tomorrow but I just want to know now :(

Very possible with your symptoms sore bbs n constipation are my main symptoms GL let us know how ur test goes :D xxx

Very possible with your symptoms sore bbs n constipation are my main symptoms GL let us know how ur test goes :D xxx
Not sure how far along I would be but the symptoms have been around about 2-3 weeks now.
Today I have noticed myself going to the loo a lot more.
I'm in Australia it's 12:18am and I've been to the toilet 5 times today about to be 6..

You normally wouldn't have any symptoms until after implantation, which can happen anywhere from 6 to 12 days after ovulation. That would be anytime the week before your expected period. You would have had to ovulate during your period to have symptoms for three weeks now, so I doubt anything during that time is just you being extra aware, but you could have ovulated right after your period and actually already be late. It happens to me sometimes.

I would go and take an early pregnancy test now, and if it comes out negative wait for your period to take another one if it doesn't come.

Frequent peeing is a positive symptom 2 specially if ur not normally I through the night pee'er lol xxx

I agree, from your symptoms it sounds like you are! Lets us know the results!

I agree, from your symptoms it sounds like you are! Lets us know the results!

Just did the test, it was positive.
Looks like a trip to the local GP is in store.
Now, Can you ladies give me any useful advice before I go?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->