Could it be implantation?

yep_itsmuggs

Reaction score
New to all of this business, so pardon if I don't know all of the lingo :wacko: I recently had a very odd cycle and I'm debating whether or not it could be implantation vs. AF. I had 3 days of cramping before any spotting happened, which is very odd because usually with my cycle I get a cramp and then immediately show spotting. Then on the third day I had a very medium flow that was a brownish red color. Slight spotting the next morning but then all spotting stopped. A couple of days later I have a little more, very light brownish spotting. This is all very irregular from what I normally experience on my cycle. It should be noted that on the second day after I suspected it could be IB I took a hpt and got a BFN, but I understand that can be a bit early for a positive result. Thoughts?

When was af due? Try testing after a full week after the bleeding has stopped. I tested a day after it stopped and got a negative, tested yesterday and got a faint positive. I just tested to early, good luck!

I have read a few places that implantation bleeding does not last more than a few hours to a day. But who knows for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->