could my labour be starting

laura109

Reaction score
I went for a walk today and afterwards i had period pains in my back. It lasted a few hours. Also felt it slightly at the front. I didnt have anything coming and going like a contraction though.

went for a test drive to the hospital so was in the car for an hour and half. Since ive been home ive got an aching vagina. Back cramp still feeling heavy. Indigestion and feeling sick. Not felt like this before.

the only thing is the 20 min walk was the furthest ive walked in a couple of weeks.

Opinions?

I've had the same feelings for the past two weeks, on and off. Went to the hospital once with it, as it seemed to be more consistent. They said I wasn't progressing and sent me back home. A week later and still no sign of baby other than these same things on and off. :(

So, while technically it is pre-labor symptoms, it doesn't mean you're going to have the baby that soon. I'm two days post DD.

Its blummin gone off again. Your right. So disappointed!

I'm also having contractions that feel so promising then go away. GRR!! I dunno if what you're experiencing is "it". But, certainly it indicates that you're headed that way. :)

I REALLY hope things get moving for you. We have hit a bit of a dry spell here on 3rd tri. Somebody needs to get things going around here!!! lol

Yeah guess its a given she can only stay in for a maximum of 15 days now. Walking seems to trigger cramps. I give up for now haha. I wish it would just happen!

Good luck with your labour x

Before I went in to labour I tried everything walking, bouncing, pineapples, curries Etc you name it I tried it. The day I stayed in bed and did nothing that's when my contractions started!
They started very sporadic to the point I just thought they were brqxton hicks with a bit of back ache. Like that for so so long maybe 24 hours then eventually they got more painful and rhythmic x

They have offered me a sweep wednesday but i dont really want them messing about up there. I kind of just want her to come on her own. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->