Could someone give some info with ectopic pregnancy

kristin941

Reaction score
Hi,

Sorry, As I know this is not an easy subject but I am a little worried. I am now 11 or 12 DPO, I have been taking OPK's for about a week now they have been getting progressively darker today it is positive. I took a HPT and it is negative. I have been reading on the web that that can happen in pregnancy but also read where a few people had positive OPK and negative HPT and had an ectopic. So now I am concerned. Could someone explain the signs to me? I mean I read you would have cramping but what else. This is definitely a scary situation and would like to know what I need to look for.

Thank you

When I went for my first early ultrasound nothing could be found in the tubes or anything. (was still very early) They just kept checking my HCG levels and showed that they were not rising appropriately. Then my levels started to drop and then started to rise. (common of ectopics) I had another ultrasound and there was a lil something in tube. I was given the methotrexate shot and now my levels are down to 4 (as of Friday).

I really had no signs or symptoms. I think all women can be different. I think your best bet is to go to your doctor so they can check your blood to determine if you are pregnant or not and go from there.

Best of luck!!!!! :hugs:

When I went for my first early ultrasound nothing could be found in the tubes or anything. (was still very early) They just kept checking my HCG levels and showed that they were not rising appropriately. Then my levels started to drop and then started to rise. (common of ectopics) I had another ultrasound and there was a lil something in tube. I was given the methotrexate shot and now my levels are down to 4 (as of Friday).

I really had no signs or symptoms. I think all women can be different. I think your best bet is to go to your doctor so they can check your blood to determine if you are pregnant or not and go from there.

Best of luck!!!!! :hugs:

Thank you, sorry about your loss. Did you get a positive HPT? I guess I am so concerned because I had surgery awhile back on a damaged tube, I guess now my chances are higher then normal for having an ectopic.

I got a positive PG test the day of my expected AF. It was extremely faint though.

Hi, I'm currently getting over an ectopic. I was nearly 6 weeks pregnant. I have just had surgery where my left tube was removed. I didn't get my BFP till 17DPO which looking back now might have been a sign. However apart from very very faint pink bleeding once when I wiped I had no other signs. I was so lucky that my GP wanted me to get checked out or I would have carried on till god knows when. I had no symptoms however when I had my final scan by the consultant to confirm the ectopic they discovers I had bleed 200mls of blood into my abdomen and was sent for an emergency surgery. They removed my left tube as I guess it had ruptured and my right tube was healthy. I would say if you have had an ectopic before or if you have any concerns you should go straight to your GP. Don't hold back as if I had I may be in a worse situation then now.

Hope everything is ok.

Love L.

Xx

Kristin, just wondering, but could you be ovulating late this cycle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->