Could someone please look at my chart :( ?

brandonsgirl

Lucky mummy of 2 <3
Reaction score
Hey everyone.
So I'm currently 7dpo and have been having quite strong period pains since yesterday evening. Took temp at regular time and got my third consecutive low temp. Can anyone look at my chart and tell me what they think? FF isn't showing today in a yellow square (indicating TWW) so I'm thinking the three low temps isn't good? Help?!

Attachments

• IMG_8908.PNG
    IMG_8908.PNG
    27.8 KB · Views: 7
Those aren't low temps, they are well above the coverline. It looks like normal fluctuation.

I've noticed with ff sometimes the current day doesn't adjust right away.

I wouldn't worry at all, your chart looks fine.

I was gonna say what low temps lol your chart looks fine. Period like pains 6-11 dpo can be very god signs. GL!

Thanks ladies. I think FF was asleep as it's sorted itself out now and gone back to yellow. I noticed the ticker was still on 6DPO so think it was just stuck for a bit. I was worried it was t showing yellow and know you need 3 risen temps to confirm O and thought maybe three declining temps might be a bad sign.

The pains I was getting were so intense. Worse then my usual AF pains. But this is my first natural cycle in so long! I was converted need AF would appear this morning but it hasn't. Still got some pains but no where near as instance as last night and through the night.

The TWW is torture lmao!
Thanks for taking a look for me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"