Could there be a delay in a BFP?

Miranda04

Reaction score
I originally posted in the TWW board but here I am....Hey there, I have no children therefore I am led to ask this question. How long did it take yall to get a bfp? Ive had 'symptoms'on and off for 13 days (nausea, fatigue, low back pain, dull stomach ache, one side dull cramps)...AF is due today and nothing outside of spotting yesterday and today when I wiped after the restroom, not much and just on the toilet paper. I'd like to hear yalls experiences.

There is a very select few women who's hcg doesn't show up on pregnancy tests. But for the mass majority of women, we should get a faint bfp somewhere around 10-12dpo...that seems to be the average. But that is assuming you are certain about when you ovulated.

For what it's worth, the months I was actually pregnant, it were the only times I had zero symptoms. So I usually find that symptoms are probably just normal pms that I'm hoping are symtpoms. And I've fooled myself pretty well quite a few times .

This pregnancy like PP above I didn't have any real symptoms before getting my BFP. With my first pregnancy I was experiencing period cramps but they were off and on and didn't feel like normal. With my 2nd pregnancy I only remember having my boobs hurting and craving a cigarette really bad (I do not smoke so that was super odd).

This pregnancy I found out at 10 DPO. I ovulated late so I was all confused as to when my period was going to come but going by the dating scan I had for confirmation of pregnancy it was 10 dpo.

First pregnancy I was already a week late.

2nd pregnancy- I do not remember but also was probably a day or so late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->