Could this be a 1 day period

Cheleseab

Reaction score
Soo let me start by saying this may be kind of long and dragged out...but anyway I am or was ttc . I was opk testing from cd9 too cd13 which was 11/6-11/10. I actually dtd the Saturday cd13 around midnight and somewhere around 8 am twice. Mind you i had been testing everyday around 2 pm so needless too say I hadn't tested yet. Well anyway I left home around 10 am too run some errands. Got home around 2:30pm and caught my surge. I'm pretty sure I ovulated a good 12 hours later because I felt the pain . I took test 9 dpo and 11 dpo ,all were bfn. I was just soo certain I had conceived because I bd at a good time frame and I also had pains from 3 dpo all the way up until 10 dpo. Along with some thick creamy cm,and breast pain. Which I never get before my period. Soo anyway 12 dpo hits and around 9 pm I went too the bathroom and wiped and had some spotting. The spotting really did start off as pink. But spotting nothing the less. I didn't feel the need too use a panty liner because it was only when I wiped. I went too bed. The next day which was yesterday I had what I feel like was a period. It wasn't really heavy ,about medium until later in the day it got lighter too where last night it was just a bit of brown spotting. And today. It just nothing . Just scanty brown spotting here and there when I wipe. I don't think I'm pregnant because even though the blood gradually started off as pink . It turned bright red and sometimes it had a reddish pinkish look . And from what I heard implantation is not red,it's either pink or brown. But my question is this normal? .... again I'm sooo sorry if my question seems too drag a bit ,I'm not very good at explaining things or storytelling.

I've heard some women do have some red implantation. For me it was brown all 4x and with one of them I had it for a week thinking it was a weird period but instead I was pregnant. I would take another HPT now that it's stopped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->