could this be it ? so confused

groovyjem

cautiously preg v nervous
Reaction score
Hi all ftm am so confused . .

Yesterday i started loosing snotty looking mucas and had some stomach cramps but then nothing. Then about 5pm i had more mucas but will blood in.

Since then ive had some period type pain n flutter down below but nothing strong like i thought might have gone with early labour what iam having is about every 5 mins is really tense lower back pain that has me wiggling like a worm for the min or so which it takes it ease off a little . . Could these be contractions ? Do i need to start properly timing them on phone app to see how often and long they are lasting to be able to give info to hossy ? Or do i need to wait until the pains are in my lady area ? And how long would i need to be feeling the pain before calling ?

Sorry i hope this makes sense and someone can offer advise as iam so confused not sure how i expected the signs of labour to be but i thought a little more obvious or if am just been really dumb lol

Thank you for reading xx

ring your hospital whenever you feel youd like to :] but that is how both of my labours started! BUT be aware that this stage can last for hours... or more... however the fact they are 5 mins apart and regular is great!

how long have you been having them for? if its been a few hours, id call. as labour is SO SAY supposed to progress 1cm per hour. xxx

Hi stickylizard thank you for your reply hun

Id defo say pains been every 5 mins for an hour as was a little slow to think hang on a min could this be lol but think i will start timing them with app on phone and wait an hour or so then if they are still 5 mins ish phone hospital or if get strong or closer phone them sooner but thats what am scared of wasting there time and been sent home.

you will NEVER waste their time! even if they do advise you to go home - if you are in early labour but contracting regularly they will probably leave it up to you where you feel most comfortable and let you stay.

good idea to start timing. and call whenever you like :]

good luck xxx

Your never wasting there time everyone labor is different they couldn't even tell whether or not I was in labor a couple weeks ago they kept me all night just to be 100% sure before they sent me home so don't ever feel like your wasting there time...it's a little sad going home empty handed and totally confused on what labor is supposed to feel like though.

Thank you both stickylizard and optimistic ive just started recording them now so have them to give hospital will see what happens in the next hour and will update

Sounds like labour to me!! I agree with every one else and good luck :flower:

Recording showed them coming every 3 to 4 mins and lasting about a min so phoned hospital and spoke to midwife and cos i can speak thro them we agreed for me to hold off going thro yet. So taken some co codomal but since been loosing more mucas and blood and can feel pain stepping up so might not be too long before off but trying to hold off as long as can

Recording showed them coming every 3 to 4 mins and lasting about a min so phoned hospital and spoke to midwife and cos i can speak thro them we agreed for me to hold off going thro yet. So taken some co codomal but since been loosing more mucas and blood and can feel pain stepping up so might not be too long before off but trying to hold off as long as can

oooh good luck and exciting for you !!!

Hi ladies the pains started to get stronger but i think then the tablets kicked in and i fell asleep for an hour woke up and the pains had seemed to gone. Panic a little and had to get doppler to check little lady was ok, heard heartbeat and come back to bed and pains are building up again so going to start timing again and hope they get stronger and little lady here soon and its not false alarm

Good luck hope they get stronger! Mine have been coming quite painful all day then they stop for awhile and come back...waiting to see if they get worse now about 6 min apart give or take but I'm not staying up all night timing in any case I do go into labor I want to be rested.

Hi hun thank you . . I was torn between trying to go sleep and sitting timing as was worried with stopping but little lady just been kicking so i know shes ok so going to try going with the sleep n stop my mind doing over time lol

Just noticed we are both almost due the same day . Hope 2moz is the day for us both :)

Lets hope so! Keep an update on whether or not things come along during the night! I'm starting to get hopeful cause of how painful they are it's so hard not to get wrapped up thinking this might be it...fingers crossed for or babies to join us tonight/tomorrow!!!!

Defo everything crossed hoping apart from legs lol

I just got woke up by pain been so strong . . I dashed to toilet for tinkle ended up there also been sick and noticed also still loosing snotty plug so hopefully all good signs things are moving right direction

Exciting! I lost my plug this morning it was huge and gross and lost bits all day after now pains are about a 7-8 on the scale wish they'd either go away or come closer I'll never be able to sleep if they keep up this intense without going anywhere! Okay I lied there like a 9 on the scale.....ouch!!!! It would be my daughter to want to be born in the middle of the night making me have to wake everyone up! I'll be surprised if we don't have a baby tomorrow!

Ooo things sounding good for you hun . . Dont think mine got that painful hence me been back to sleep again . . But am up now n ready for these contractions to start proper, ready to walk n ball at the ready come on both our little ladies :)

Eeek exciting!! Hoping for speedy deliveries for you both! Xxx

good luck ladies!!! hope things are moving along nicely now :)

Still here...i was able to sleep and the contractions are back but not painful at all so that sucks :( If i would have went to the hospital last night they probably would have induced me so im glad i stuck it out since im obviously not in labor. Sorry you had no luck either...its a new day maybe we'll get teased again!!!

Hi ladies am still at home too just got out of my 2nd bath of the day . . . This morning i fell back to sleep until 12 and then pain started irregular and in last couple of hours they went to every 5 /6 mins and was more painful and started loosing more plug. So called hossy and the midwife was lovely she explained prob best to still wait it out at home as when they properly come it will take my breath and wont be able to breathe thro it like iam at min she thinks ill be more vocal and also they are not lasting very long . . Which i thought they got closer together and shorter but must have got it wrong.

So she advised bath and co codomal so back on the waiting wagon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->