Could this be it?

babydust11

Mom of 2
Reaction score
okay so this past wedsday i was having ovulation pain. :) So decided to pee on an ovulation stick, and it came out positive with two dark blue lines. Me and my fiance bd that thursday and friday. Do you think that I could be pregnant? is there hope. We've been NTNP for 20 months and haven't fallen pregnant YET. Can anyone relate???? :/ PS i have a 33 day average cycle!

Hi babydust. It's possible! Make sure to BD before your ov day too to maximise your chances! :D

20 months seems quite a while - not to worry you as I am sure everything is OK, but here it is recommended to see your doctor if you try for 12 months and nothing happens. Do you think it might be worth you and OH having a check up just to make sure there are no issues? Do you BD regularly? xx

Well for the 1st 6 months or so i'd say we would only bd twice a week. But now we bd about 3 days a week so thats what keeps me thinking theres nothing wrong. I know my fiance can concieve. And i know i ovulate, i have been tracking my cycles since January of 09'. I'm hoping we nail it my next cycle. AF is due October 14th. So we'll see. But i have an appointment with my obgyn for an annual check up friday what should i ask her? Btw i haven't done temping or anything like that. And it took one of my friends 2 years of unprotected sex to get pregnant... :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vz99vet
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->