Could this be mucus plug??

Kat1990

pregnant! 2nd trimester!
Reaction score
Hello ladies. Ok so long story short I was taken in at 29 weeks with contractions, managed to stop them and sent home after 10
Days. I'm now 32+3 and having odd tightnings every 20-30 mins but not too bad. Maybe bh? But when went to re loo and wiped there was a jelly like substance there. Was clear. Was defo not discharge as texture different and didn't smell at all. I know books say plug normally slightly blood stained so the fact that clear does it rule it out that could be plug?

Since being in hospital everything worries me kit wondered what you ladies think it could be. Thanks xx

I had a large lump of cleanish jelly like discharge roughly around the same time as you and it was my plug. Mw assured me it could still regenerate at that stage and all has been fine but I'm
Glad I checked with Mw. Mine also came away after a bm where I'd had to strain slightly (sorry tmi) Not sure if that's the same as you?!

Plug isnt always.bloodstained, so yes deffo plug. Ive been.losing mine for about 2 weeks.now.... yes, I said two weeks! Mines not regenerating though, as Im dilating but it can grow.back

Thanks girls, spoke to midwife and she thinks is plug but contractions not strong enough to worry so feet are up and resting!! Need baby to wait a few more weeks!!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->