Could this be true or false labor?

lcmorla

Reaction score
My lower back has been aching for the past few days and it's only getting worse. Last night, I had annoying contractions that slightly hurt but haven't had any since. Baby has dropped, I think.. I'm carrying lower and it's easier to take deep breaths! Also, baby is still moving around, she's just not as active as she normally is.

On February 20th, I lost my mucus plug which was tinged with blood. I called my doctor and she wanted me to go into Labor and Delivery. I was 1cm dilated on the outside(whatever that means) and my contractions occurred more often than normal but they did not seem concerned.

OMGGG

When they said your cervix is more dilated on the outside, what they mean is the outer part, like, picture a tube, one half of the tube is where your baby's head sits on and the other end is where the beginning of the cervix is (the part your finger can reach) once you start effacing, you can reach the other half better. I hope I'm making sense, hard to type what I think lol.

Your symptoms sound like your baby is gearing up (preparing) for delivery day, but if this is your first baby that can happen WEEKS before delivery, reason why the last two months are the worst. Since you are only 33 weeks, lets keep that baby baking longer, I was experiencing all those symptoms for weeks now, I even did threads about it.

It's pre-labour symptoms, but I doubt they mean that labor is quickly approaching. Hope that helps. Good luck. :flower:

Thanks for the assurance Ms. Lady!

I don't want her to come out yet! She's not done cooking. I would hate to leave the hospital without my Daughter. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->