Could you tell when your baby went from breech / transverse etc into head-down?

TrixieLox

Reaction score
My cheeky monkey was transverse a coupla weeks back, got a 36 week scan to check. But the past couple of days, I've felt completely different, like there's a head right on my pelvic done and my bump looks a LOT lower. It's actually all quite uncomfortable. Could this mean she's finally gone head down or could it just be her feet, shoulder, butt or something has just 'dropped' and is now in my pelvic area, eeps?

I'd be interested to hear this too as my beanie was traverse last thurs at 28 week scan :thumbup:

My daughter was breech from 28-34 weeks. I got lots of hard kicks to my cervix/bladder that were quite painful and felt something hard pressing on my ribs all night (probably her head or shoulder). It was really uncomfortable. I didn't actually feel when she turned, but it was obviously once she was turned. The kicks were in my ribs and at belly button level. Try the belly mapping exercise on the Spinning Babies website. I did this just before my 36 week scan and she was in that exact position on the scan.

If she's head down u will feel the head! Lie on ur back and use ur 2 hands to feel for ither side of her head in ur pelvis! My baby was footling breech up until a few weeks ago and I could he moved because my kicks moved from bladder to ribb and I felt his head down there and he's turned :) just feel about for a hard round lump really an that should give u a rough idea of where the heads at xx

My Dr told me I should feel her turn... and I definitely did. But she didn't turn until about 35 weeks...

I can feel her head on my stomach ( feeling like) lol and mist of the time i cant eat too much when i told the MW she said that she was breech

I could tell when my lo turned. Was a lot more comfortable and a lot of pressure on my hips eased, it was also pretty uncomfortable!! As others have said, you should be able to feel the head x

I can definitely tell how he is laying. When he is breech I have to sit up totally straight because I can feel something (head) right below my ribs which makes it hard to slouch or even bend over haha. When he is head down like he is now I feel much more pressure on my bladder and just pressure in general. When I'm up on my feet and walking alot I can feel period type pressure down there. I can also feel kicks to my ribs :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->