Council Scheme & Homemade Nappies?

MaybeMomSarah

Reaction score
Has anyone who makes their own nappies ever been able to get the money/vouchers that their council offers?

I've just had a look at the Derbyshire application, and it asks for receipts for real nappies. I'm making my own, and I have receipts for my PUL, fabrics, notions, etc., but I'm not sure if that applies. Maybe send off the receipts with the pics of the completed nappies?

nah it doesnt apply i dont think, you have to buy nappies from actual shops that the council accepts, so for example you couldnt buy one of me and then get it refunded

its a bit silly i think cos theyre all nappies and it may be different in your area but im sure thats how it is most places

x

Yes i think you have to buy actaul nappies because fabrics could be being used for anything really. I'd ring up annonymously and enquire!

nah it doesnt apply i dont think, you have to buy nappies from actual shops that the council accepts, so for example you couldnt buy one of me and then get it refunded

its a bit silly i think cos theyre all nappies and it may be different in your area but im sure thats how it is most places

x

Not always so.. I ordered some BG v3 from Babipur online and then sent off the invoice along with the other relevant stuff the council wanted and they sent me a cheque for 30 quid :thumbup: But yeah, I see what you mean!

I'd ring them and ask tbh, you never know!

I'm going to send them an email and see what happens!

As far as getting them from an actual shop, it's not the case in my council. The form itself actually mentions second hand nappies being okay and tells you what to print off if you make an ebay purchase.

yea if it's cashbak normally you can just send an invoice be it from a store, ebay or preloved as long as u have some proof but if it's a voucher the store has to registered with the council :flower:

I'm a bit miffed tbh, I have a £25 voucher to spend here and I cant find anything in ANY of the stores my council accepts...:dohh: I was wanting a v4 maybe but nope, nothing :hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->