Cound already be pregnant?

BabyDust64

Reaction score
Lately I've realized I've gain weight in my lower abdomen. I've always had a little bump but it wasn't little anymore. I disregarded it. In recent months I've felt nauseated on a regular basis. I was still getting periods (so I think )! Now a few days ago I noticed my breasts are getting bigger. Normally that didn't happen until it was time for a period. Then they'd go back to their normal size. This hasn't happenedyet. Thre still huge and very noticeable! I finally weighed myself. I have gained a few pounds! Haven't take a pregnancy test in a few months but only because I been having periods... I think. My friend at work said her sister had "periods" every month throughout her pregnancy! I've also read that it can happen up until month 3! Now three days ago I've had a little acid reflux which I've never had before. Read that it's a very early sign of pregnancy. My area around my nipples are noticeably darker. I've recently started taking ovulation test. It came with 7 5 of them were positive. Even passed the day of ovulation. I heard that it could be picking up a pregnancy hormone that isn't yet detectable on a pregnancy test. Well with all the symptoms another AF is due in a couple days. Hopefully I will find out. If symptoms persist and another AF shows up, I'm going to a pregnancy center. Someone help me

I have heard of loads of folk who have had a period and been pregnant, can't really give any advice apart from test and good luck :thumbup:

you should take a blood pregnancy test, but it does sound like you can be prego! like the person above ive heard loads and loads of stories of ladies having what they thought were periods, which ended up being implantation bleeding and decidual bleeding, goodluck and hoping you get your :bfp: !!

You could very well be pregnant.
My sister had periods with both her boys all the way until the last few months. She got checked regular as well to make sure everything was still okay..

It can happen but its not common.
Take a test, if your getting a little bump your be a small way in so it will show well on any test.

Good luck, let us know how you go. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->