Cover for an iPhone.

cookielucylou

Reaction score
My little man has a habit of grabbing my phone any chance he gets, and as she still puts things in his mouth I'm getting a little worried for my phone.
I had a look at the fisher price cover but I dont really want something to turn it into a toy, just something to protect it when lo does get hold of it.

My LO unlocks mine and messes around with all the apps :dohh: I've been looking for a cover, I've tried a few of the rubber ones, but they end up doing my head in, go to a shop and see what they've got there, and then search on eBay for it :haha:

I dont think any cover completely protects it from children. :haha: my girls are nearly 3 and still grab hold of my phone. Drives me CRAZY! lol. I have a Griffin case so incase they drop it its got a bumper for protection. Its got a rubber bumper and a plastic clear back..

Mine just goes round the edge of the phone like round the sides, it was off eBay, it's very slightly thicker than the iPhone is so if it's dropped the screen and back don't touch the floor or whatever it's been a lifesaver cus LO is always chucking it about!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->