Cow & Gate Comfort

MrsC10

Mummy
Reaction score
Hi ladies.

I'm wondering if any of you have any experience of this formula. Our daughter is currently on C&G for newborn but seems to be suffering terribly from trapped wind/colic. We've changed bottles from Tommee Tippee to Dr Brown's which has made a little difference but not much.

We've just bought C&G comfort to see if that helps, but we'd like to know if anyone else has tried this formula and seen a difference.

My first had this and it was the only formula he could tolerate as he had bad reflux. We had to add Infant Gaviscon to it too though, so didn't solve the problem for us.

Thanks for your reply. We've been using the formula now for five days and it's made such a difference. We've been using colief as well but we think it's maybe a bit too much so we'll be stopping that. We think it's maybe making it a bit difficult for her to have a BM as she's straining a bit when she goes.

This was the only formula that helped my daughters silent reflux.it did make her poo very soft and smelly but her reflux disappeared completely. We did try to introduce normal formula in again to see if it was the formula that helped.I put one scoop In
and she went back to screaming and gasping.so I'd say this formula was great for us!

Thanks upsy daisy. It certainly worked quick for us (within a couple of feeds). Do you think you'll use this formula from the beginning with your next LO?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->