cows milk over 12 months

lcgoodac

Reaction score
So my DS is on full fat cows milk and has 2 bottles a day, morning and night of about 5-6 oz. Since swapping him from formula he's been really unsettled during the night. Should I just stick it out or swap him back to formula? X

Was he drinking more formula than 2 bottles a day before the switch?

No he's been on 2 bottles for a while. Last night he didn't have his bedtime bottle and slept better than he has done in while, so wonder if he's been having tummy ache from it or something

Ok, I thought maybe he was getting more filled up from the formula if he was having more of it than he is milk now, but if it's the same amount then obviously that's not it lol.

I switched ds over gradually and he was fine so maybe do half whole milk and half formula in his bottles for a few days until his tummy gets used to it. It shouldn't be too big of deal to his system though because formula is made from cow's milk, it's typically made to be easier to digest though. Also could be the temperature, were you still warming his bottles of formula or where they room temp.? A cold drink can sort of hit your stomach kind of hard, ya know? So maybe warm the milk a tiny bit too for now just to take the chill out of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->