Cramping and new cm

photogmommy16

Reaction score
Okay so I'm now 8dpo. Yesterday I started cramping, lightly on my pelvic area and a lot in my upper torso. I've been gassy. Also I've had no CM in my underwear, and it's been a thick kinda pasty white when I check my cervix.
Today I've been cramping around the belly button area, and also my pelvic area. The pelvic area is more noticeable today and I'm feeling like little thuds, almost like flutters. At first it was on my right side but now it's both My lower cramps are dull and achy. I tune them out and then I'll get that spasm thud feeling that reminds me that I still have cramps. I'm still a little gassy. But now I just used the restroom and when I wiped I had a creamy white discharge! Why do you ladies make of this? Could the gas still be causing my cramps? I'm set to start my flow on the 30th. I also have no other symptoms.

Could be promising. I've read many women who haven't any symptoms and still get bfp. Both cramping well before af due, and gas are symptoms. I have those cramps as well. No thuds but the cramps. And if it's bc of pregnancy the body has to loosen ligaments, and everything to prepare. With dd in 2013 my lower ribs on both sides would hurt like if you were exercising and not breathing right so your side hurts. That was due to my ribs expanding slowly to allow everything to get pushed up. I had that from just prior to bfp thru

Hi, I have been having cramping, sore boobs, fatigue, today is CD30 and 13DPO, my temp is still up so I have hope!!!

I didn't get bfp til a day late for af with dd. And that was on an early detection test. And super faint. So, if I would have used a regular text would have shown til maybe a week later

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->