Cramping at 6 weeks??

embeth

Mum to 4 perfect children
Reaction score
Anyone else had this, earlier today had it for about 45 mins, not severe but proper period feeling into tops of my legs seem to start after sitting down and at times sitting would initially make it worse like when your period is on/due and all is tender and swollen! Sorry tmi. All stopped now and no spotting or anything like that. But concerned tho 😕

when i was 6wks wid my lil girl i had cramping but mines startd at 4wks dis time i also spotted durin my last pregnancy

Thanks, hopefully will be ok!

I haven't had period-like cramping but I do have this awful pinching pain that comes and goes in the left side of my uterus. I assume it is stretching pain. It can last up to an hour sometimes. Each type of cramping is different for every woman though so I would say what you're experiencing is normal :)

When I was pregnant with my son I had a lot of cramping, it was a lot different from the pretty mild cramps I would get with AF, which is what led me to test.

I'm not quite 4 weeks yet (holy early BFP, batman!) and am experiencing cramping similar to what you're describing! Should be totally safe and normal. :)

Thanks all fingers crossed 2 weeks today I would have had good news at the early scan I've booked xx

I get this all the time also. Mentioned it to doctor said nothing to worry about :) there is a lot of things going in down there

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->